Diabetes is a most common chronic disorder. People of any age can be diabetic. A diabetic person is resistant to insulin and cannot generate insulin. Obesity, stress, sedentary lifestyle, nutritional deficiency and lack of exercise are few of the causes of diabetes
A diabetic feels hungry and thirsty most of the time, does not put on weight, and gets tired easily, both physically and mentally. He looks pale, and may suffer from anaemia, constipation, intense itching around the genital organs, palpitations, and general weakness. He feels drowsy and has a lower sex urge than a normal person.
Diabetes has been described as a prosperity disease, primarily caused by overeating and consequent obesity. Not only is the overeating of sugar and refined carbohydrates harmful, but an excessive intake of proteins and fats, which are transformed into sugar if taken in excess, may also result in diabetes. Grief, worry, and anxiety also have a deep influence on the metabolism and may cause sugar to appear in the urine.
related article : The Real Answer For Type 2 Diabetes
Home Remedies for Diabetes
- The juice of Margosa is a cooperative natural home remedy for diabetes.
- String bean pod tea is a superb natural Home Remedy for Diabetes and can be substituted for insulin.
- Eat 10 fresh fully full-fledged curry leaves each morning for three months. It avoids diabetes due to genetic or heredity factors.
- Including grapefruit in the diet is an outstanding natural home remedy for diabetes.
- Take two teaspoons of powdered Fenugreek seeds with milk. Two teaspoons of the seeds can also be consumed whole, every day.
- Take juice of bilva and parijataka leaves in identical parts for natural remedy of diabetes.
- Eat grapefruits regularly for diabetes natural remedy.
- Boil 3-4 fresh leaves of mango tree in the morning and drink. It is also very effecting in curing diabetes.
- Take soyabean in your diet. It does not contain sugar and is a good source of energy for diabetes.
- Avoid exertion and always try to stay free from tension.
- Avoid sweets, chocolates, rice, banana, grapes, mangoes, dry fruits, oils, cakes and pastries.
- Avoid drinking alcohol (including beer, gin, wines and whisky).
- Lower your fat intake for obese diabetic patients. Do regular morning walk and exercises to reduce weight.
- Avoid infections, burns and injuries as they develop ketosis in such stressful conditions.
- Eat peanuts to keep blood sugar levels low.
- Sip on black tea to see a significant reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Add garlic when cooking your meals to aid in the maintenance of diabetes. Eating garlic (especially raw cloves) helps control blood sugar levels.
- Some carbohydrates are proven to improve blood sugar levels without affecting cholesterol levels, such as macadamia nuts.
- Cook with olive oil to control blood sugar levels without increasing cholesterol levels.
- Consuming 500 milligrams of bay leaves (which amounts to ½ teaspoon) may lower blood sugar levels. Insert a couple of bay leaves into your meals, including rice dishes and pasta.
Diabetes Diet Plan
- Eat about the same amount of food each day.
- Eat at about the same times each day.
- Take your medicines at the same times each day.
- Exercise at the same times each day.
- Every day, choose foods from these food groups: starches, vegetables, fruit, meat and meat substitutes, and milk and yogurt. How much of each depends on how many calories you need a day.
- Limit the amounts of fats and sweets you eat each day.
Read more diabetes treatment on ===> Click Here <===